In its first year of operation, the CCI has developed a suite of documents which outline objectives and standard operating procedures to enable CCI to operate in an accountable and transparent manner. All documents have been developed in consultation with the Steering Group and can be downloaded via the bookshelf below.
The CCI suite includes the following:
- Project document which describes the objectives of the Initiative.
- Constitution document which outlines the terms of reference for the Initiative.
- Checklist document which is used as a starting point for scoping each project. This document is constantly being developed.
- Process for Allocation of Resources which identifies how the Initiative addresses each project.
- Process for Assessing and Assigning project work.
- Memorandum of Association template to be used as appropriate.
This document outlines the role of the Commonwealth, the objectives of CCI, forms of capacity building and modes of assistance that CCI can offer. It also provides a brief description on the Steering Group and the Governance Structure. Some information is added in https://essayslab.com/